When purchasing a puppy from Extreme Chinese Crested you are agreeing to our contract terms below.
1. Retainer Fees / Deposits
All Retainer Fees / Deposits are nonrefundable unless the puppy you have chosen had an unseen or unknown life-threatening defect that was found at his or hers Healthy Puppy examination otherwise known as a Health Certificate, prior to shipping or personal pick up. You would then have a choice to be refunded or to choose another puppy. Retainer Fees is as follows unless other arrangements have been made. If for some unforeseen reason you are unable to follow through with the purchase of your puppy, and have given me reasonable notice you can use it at a later time.
- a) Your Puppy is guaranteed to be healthy and inspected by the Vet and come with a current Health Certificate.
- b) It is covered against any debilitating life threatening genetic defects until age one year.
- c) Your Puppy will be up to date on all vaccines and dewormer you are expected to follow up with your vet and to put your new puppy on a routine healthy puppy program at your local vet's office.
- d) We are not responsible for any Vets cost.
- e) If your puppy was found to have a life-threatening genetic defect. The extent of our responsibility is to replace the puppy with the same sex - equal or better quality. This claim must be accompanied by two vet explanation as well as a lab report.You would be responsible for all shipping cost on a new puppy.
- f) You as the new pet owner agree to feed only 4-5 star rating dog foods. You can check ratings at http://www.dogfoodadvisor.com When your puppy is in my care he or she is being fed Puppy Fresh Pet, and ProPac puppy performance.
Please be sure when purchasing a puppy from us that you will be committed to loving this little baby.
When you get your puppy you have 48 hours to fall in love and accept it as a member of your family. After 48 hours that puppy is 100% your responsibility. If you are not happy and choose to return the puppy you must make arrangements with us before the 48 hours has expired and you must pay all expenses in returning the puppy to us. When we receive the puppy it must be in the same physical condition as it was when it was shipped. If the puppy needs special care when it is returned you are responsible for the charges. You will be refunded your purchase price minus your retainer fee and up to a 25% (restocking fee, is the cost of lost advertising and to the fact that said puppy would have to stay in my care for up to an additional 15 day after returned, to ensure that the puppy is healthy and not stressed prior to being sold to another customer) and any other cost you have caused us.
Most common clinical signs of hypoglycemia are drowsiness, shivering, collapsing, disorientation, seizures, listlessness, depression, muscle weakness and tremors. Lee Weston, author of the article about Hypoglycemia (Pomeranian Club of Canada) says that "the entire sequence of clinical signs is not always seen, so close observation of your pet and knowing when your dog is going into a distressed state can mean the difference between life and death of your dog. Immediate treatment by you and or a veterinarian is imperative, as recurrence of, or prolonged attacks, can cause permanent damage to the brain."
YOU SHOULD HAVE ON HAND BEFORE YOUR PUPPY COMES HOME